October 8, 2011

The nightly routine.

Lachelle has introduced me to the show Pretty Little Liars and now I am obsessed.  Something about the high school drama, young love, suspense, a mysterious murder, and an unknown stalker has had me captivated for the last month. I think I just made the show sound really dumb by saying all that, but trust me, it's good.

The nightly routine goes as follows:
1. Call Lachelly around 11 pm. (sometimes I call her at 4 in the afternoon because it's less scary in the daytime)
2. We get ready for bed, whip out the laptop, and pick up where we left off.
3. Lush asks me every 15 minutes if I'm asleep yet.
4. I say no.
5. I close my eyes on all the scary parts.
6. Lush gets mad at me for being a pansy.
7. I ask Lush if I can start to fall asleep.
8. She says yes.
9. I fall asleep.
10. She asks me if I'm asleep yet.
11. I say yes.
12. She gets mad because she doesn't like to watch it by herself.
13. I get confused because she said I could fall asleep.
14. Then I get mad because she woke me up.
15. We both fall asleep.

Lately we do this at least 4 nights out of the week and I just love it. We call it PPL for short, which doesn't really make sense because the show is called Pretty Little Liars....oh well.

We also have found the most delicious ice cream in the whole world! We used to eat it every time we watched the show, but we started watching it too much. If we ate this ice cream every time we watched PPL, we'd be 20 lbs heavier in no time at all.

May I suggest you treat yourself to both a PPL marathon and Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns and Blueberry Cheesecake ice cream. I promise you won't be disappointed.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for Blogging! Love it when you do! :) enjoy your ice cream and obsessions with PPL. Love you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLL is the BEST show ever. So glad you guys watch it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Riki! That sounds like fun. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete