August 8, 2013

Cali day uno.









Yesterday was mostly spent driving. 
And in those rare moments where we were both awake, we talked about important things. 
Like how we hate California drivers.
And how our future littles will know and love all Styx, Celine Dion and Justin Timberlake songs.

And once we finally arrived in LA, we took a quick trip to Santa Monica to check out the scene and marvel in my "garden looking" and B's kid-sized, overpriced pasta.
We finally came to the conclusion that we don't have a fancy tastebud in our body.
Give us some burgers, pizza and street tacos!
(Sorry Tortilla Bar, I didn't mean to hate on you in my previous posts.
Clearly since all of Utah Valley loves you, it's us. Not you.)
And we finished up the night catching up with this family.
They truly are the best for letting us bum it at their cutest house.

And today?
Yet to be decided.
B and I have a problem? Talent? Gift?
Whatever.
But marriage has made us so chill.
Too chill?
We love to just play stuff by ear and do whatever we want, whenever we want.
Kinda like how we waited to pack for this Cali adventure at 2 am the night before.
But I can assure you that we have the best of times.
So I kind of love it.
And I can't wait to play all day.
Hope you're all having fun at work!!!
Tee hee hee.

post signature



2 comments:

  1. Riki, you are so cute!! I love reading about your adventures and seeing cute pics of you two!! :) I am so jealous that you get to play in Cali, but excited for you at the same time! Have fun!! xoxo!

    ps: your pics look amazing!! i feel like i am looking through a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks shio! Your comments always make my day!

    ReplyDelete