October 14, 2013

Kali + Travis






This past weekend, one of my dearest friends, Kali, got married. 
First, it was the most beauiful wedding I have ever been to. 
The decorations were insane. 
Second, the whole thing was just freaking awesome. 
Can you say fireworks (yes fireworks) during their sendoff?
Lastly, I have never been so happy at a wedding. 
You guys, I could NOT stop smiling!
Especially during the temple stuff...my heart was just so full and happy for them!!!
So Kal and Trav...your wedding was seriously unforgettable and I could not have been happier to be a part of it!!
Love you guys so much!
You are literally perfect for each other. 

 ^^okay, stud.













 ^^killer dress.



I know, I know...I should have taken more pictures of the wedding decor. 
I'm literally killing myself right now because I didn't. 
Don't ever hire me to be your wedding photographer, kids. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment