November 6, 2013

He literally can't remember my favorite movie!


So the other day I went to my Grannie's house to work on a quilt for a school project. 
We were starving, so my babe came over and brought us dinner.
Then all of the sudden Grannie starts quizzing us on how well we know each other. 
You guys...I nailed every question she asked me about Blake. 
I'm not even kidding. 
Both B and I were super surprised.
Buuuuut, I'm basically overly obsessed with B, so I guess it's not too surprising that I know literally everything about his life. 
And then there's my husband. 
Bless his soul. 
Grannie: "So Blake, what's Riki's favorite movie?"
Blake: "The Proposal and What Happens in Vegas."
Me: "Baaaaabe! It's Hercules."
Blake: "it is?!"

I kid you not...
that exact situation has happened probably 5 times since we've been married. 
He always says The Proposal and What Happens in Vegas. 
And I always tell him that it's Hercules. 

 I can't wait for the day when someone asks him what my favorite movie is and he says Hercules. 
I picture it being a moment where we give each other massive high fives and just bask in my boy's awesome memory.

And just for the record, he did pretty darn well on all the other questions. 
Clearly he's equally as obsessed with me as I am with him.

And right now we're watching Hoarders. 
There are giant rats running around this chicks house. 
Oh Em GEEEEE. 
We want to die. 

And B just changed the channel to a cow show (?)
Blake: "oh look...he's calf way there."
Rik: "Seriously...they should make this into a mooooo-vie."
So punny, it's crazy loco.

post signature




1 comment: