November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014


This year, we decided to do something a little more intimate and less crazy loco than last year's Halloween Party (click here to read Halloween 2013)
So we invited some of our close friends over for dinner and some games. 
I spent all freaking day putting together that dinner table up there and was so happy with how it all turned out.


This year, we were a utah jazz dancer and a basketball player. 
It was way WAY last second, but turned out to be easy peasy.
Also, I was a box last year for Halloween, so I didn't feel too bad about making B put on that awesome bike-a-tard and beautiful wig. 
And those hairy arm pits and face scruff of his just really finish off the look.

Also, I didn't get pics of everyone, SORRY FRIENDS!!!









For one of the games, we put together a scavenger hunt. 
I highly (highly!) recommend it for anyone putting on a party. 
You guys. It was so. much. fun.
We gave each couple a list of items to accomplish in 40 minutes and each item had a different point value. 
The couple with the most points, wins the game. 
At the end of the list, I added some pretty ridiculous things with some high point values. 
Like...run two miles, jump in Utah Lake, hike the Y, etc. 
B and I really (like really really) wanted to win that dumb scavenger hunt. 
So what did we do?
Jumped in Utah Lake. 
It was so freezing I wanted to die. 
But we did it, you guys!
 And great news, WE WON!!!
Jk. 
We FREAKING DIDN'T WIN.
2 other couples jumped in the lake too...and 1 couple ran 2 miles!
I'm like, what?! WHAT?!

But whatever. We at least got 3rd place and a gift card to Cold Stone.
So I guess it was all worth it. 
And seriously, it was so funny. 
B and I were laughing the whole 40 minutes.
We took so many pictures with strangers and probably broke the speed limit way too many times. 
And B couldn't take a picture of me in the lake for some reason...our camera was acting weird.
I kept dunking myself in the lake and he kept saying "I didn't get it, do it again!!"
And I'm all, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" 
Hahaha....such good times.

I hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I am always laughing out loud by the time I finish reading all of your posts.. I seriously love every single one! You are hilarious and on top of that, such a babe! I am definitely going to try creating a scavenger hunt... sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete