April 9, 2012

Monday. Funday.

I'm a very scheduled person. Not because I want to be, but because I have to be.
For example, every Thursday goes as follows...

Work: 8:00-1:00
School: 1:30-4:50
Dance: 5:00-10:00

Every single day is scheduled sooooo closely like that. There's no room for anything! My downtime consists of driving from one thing to another. I seriously LOVE my driving breaks. Pathetic? I don't think so...just busy. I like it like that.

However, because of my packed schedule,  time for the B-man can only be found at late hours of the night. We don't mind, we make it work out.

But get this killas! This semester I have found a small break on Mondays from 2:20-3:15 (in between work and dance). That small slot of time allows me to blast over to B's house where have what we call a "speed-date". B planned the last one. He found an old kite at his house, did some homemade repairs, took me to the park, and flew kites with me.








Our speed dates have been my most favorite thing. I'm all smiles for those 55 minutes. I'm sure going to miss my Monday funday's with this handsome boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment